Be Still...

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking and lovelyDecember 5, 2013
This review is from: Deadly Deception (Kindle Edition)
There were so many places I thought, wow, great book, great ending, but there was always more. This book captured me, and I was so grateful for the continuance beyond the places I thought there would be a happily ever after. My heart just ached for the main character. I cannot wait for the next book!!


The emotion felt behind a review absolutely leaves me breathless. 

Good or bad, I love that my book evokes an emotion. That was the purpose. 
Life and love is not about glitter and rainbows. It's not about white collar mafia either but it's about pain, trust, and loyalty. 

It's about the evolution of woman torn and thrusted into a world she had no acknowledge of. 

How would you react?

Would you turn your back or fight for what was yours?

Would you allow power and influence to dictate your life? Your comfort? 

I've read too many books in my past of women bending to the men in their lives. Bowing comfortingly to their fate. I refuse to have Dr. Anne go out like that. 

Love is about the fight.

It's about the bruises and gouges. 

The battles.

The reality.

The journey to find who you are as a woman.

Though I adore the happily ever afters sometimes that doesn't mean glitter and butterflies. It means means sacrifice and blood. 

I should know.

Mine is just that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment