Peace Out, 2013!

What a fucking amazing year! It deserves a fuck because my dream back in the day cruising the neighborhood in my pink big wheel came to pass.

Unexpectedly.

When the email from Montlake Romance graced my email I screamed like a banshee and impaired my husbands hearing for a few hours. 2013 was a trip!

Looking toward 2014, so many amazing things are happening.

* Start the editing process on Deadly Revelation
* February Indie Girl Con in Charleston, SC
* Finish my new project (romantic comedy) The Cracked Chronicles of Kirsten Johansson
*Deadly Revelation will release

And Lord only knows what else will happen. I’m beyond excited!

Thank you each and every one of you for loving Dr. Anne and all her bat shit craziness. Thank you for your support. This writing journey has just begun for me and for us.

I’m in it for the long haul.

This is only the beginning and that fills me with warms and fuzzies.

Cheers my literary loves!

xxoo


1 comment: